Abby’s Planner v2.1 – A simple application for creating to-do lists for Android.
Purchased and complete version for $ 0.99 for the first time in Iran.
Everyone performs daily tasks according to their position in the family; Sometimes it happens to all of us that we have forgotten some of our activities that may cause harm to our lives. With this in mind, Android developers have released various apps that prevent such problems. Abby’s PlannerTitle is a simple task to create to-do list published by Nick’s Nacks Apps for Android devices. As the title of the startup suggests, the simple interface available helps everyone create a regular list of activities to suit their needs and access them at any time. The replay option allows you to repeat some events continuously and add them to the list for the coming months. If there are important activities on your list, mark them so you never forget to do them. Google Calendar’s event integration system will also help you know what tasks you have in each situation.
Some features and capabilities of Abby’s Planner Android app:
- Create a complete to-do list on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Option to repeat continuous activities during the month or week
- Create important items to prevent them from being forgotten
- Delete one or all duplicate events with a single hint
- Display all items created in Google Calendar
- Add notes to any of the created activities
- Very simple and easy user interface
The Abby’s Planner app with various features and capabilities has been released by its developer for $ 0.99 on Google Play, and the latest, complete and purchased version is in front of you. Note that this application has not wholesale and perceptions of the website Usroid among the first users in Iran and the world will be.
Version v2.1 changes:
* Ability to change calendar events
* Fixed application problems