Accupedo+ pedometer – step counter v4.1.5 – Counting steps and presenting various reports along with calculating the amount of consumed calories on Android
Premium version of the app with access to all features and capabilities
Given the busy lifestyle of today and the fact that many people do not have the time and resources to exercise, spending a lot of time in a sedentary lifestyle, doctors recommend that these individuals spend at least a few minutes of their day walking and running to provide the movement their body needs. Of course, many people pursue running as a professional sport and run long distances every day. Running is one of the most intense sports and causes all muscles in the body to move, increasing metabolism. Whether you are an athlete or choose to walk and run for more movement, it is necessary to keep track of your steps to add to them every day and increase your level of activity and progress. Today we introduce you to one of the best Android step counter apps.
Accupedo+ pedometer – step counter Premium is the title of an accurate step counter app with various features, designed specifically for the Android operating system, developed by Corusen LLC and released for free on Google Play. This app does exactly what it says. It counts your steps and collects information such as age, gender, body size and weight, and shows you how many steps you should take each day. You can view your activity statistics on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. You don’t have to worry about losing your data, as all of the data is stored on your Google Drive account and can be accessed from any device. This app also displays the approximate amount of calories burned during each running session.
Some features and capabilities of Accupedo+ pedometer – step counter for Android:
- An intelligent algorithm that starts recording steps after 8 to 12 consecutive steps and stops recording steps while walking, and starts counting steps again when running.
- Daily reports including the number of steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, and more.
- Daily, monthly, and yearly charts based on the number of steps taken.
- Smart and motivational messages.
- Power usage mode for optimal battery consumption.
- Customizable settings for units, step size, and more.
- A widget for the home screen.
- Backup and save data to Google Drive.
- Ability to share daily reports on Facebook.
Accupedo+ pedometer – step counter app has received a 4.4 out of 5.0 rating from Android users. You can now download the premium version of this app with all features and capabilities completely free from Usroid. This app has been introduced at your request and the latest complete version is available to you.