AirBattery v1.4.3 – The Complete Battery Status App for AirPods and Beats Wireless Headphones for Android
The professional and unlocked version of the app with access to all features and capabilities
Recently, all devices are moving towards eliminating wires and becoming wireless. Wireless charging and wireless headphones are examples of the wireless trend in devices. Apple has always been a leader in technology and innovation, and has also made some interesting innovations in wireless products. AirPods are one of the newest and most interesting innovations in Apple’s wireless headphones. Apple introduced and released the wireless AirPods in 2016 after removing the 3.5mm headphone jack from the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. Although it was initially thought that these audio gadgets would only work with Apple devices, soon some curious users found that they could also be paired with Android devices. This made many users of the rival iOS platform very happy, but the problem is that on Android devices, there is no way to view the battery status or remaining charge of the AirPods. Of course, thanks to the existence of an application, this issue should also be considered solved. AirBattery is the title of an application for checking the battery status of AirPods and several other wireless headphone models specifically for the Android operating system. It was developed by the software group Georg Friedrich and has been released for free on Google Play. With this application and by opening the charging case cover, you can see the battery level of each of the AirPods and the charging case in a pop-up on your phone. However, it should be noted that this feature is only available when the AirPods are inside the charging case.
Some features and capabilities of the Android app AirBattery:
- Support for AirPods 1, AirPods 2, BeatsX, Powerbeats3, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3, and Beats Studio3 headphones
- Support for Apple’s H1 and W1 chips
- Notification with automatic update
- Show icon in status bar when pods are low on charge
- Automatic launch of the app when AirPods are connected to the device
- Only the closest AirPods and Powerbeats are displayed
- Has a small pop-up to display headphone battery information
- In Ear detection for Spotify (only for AirPods)
- Simple user interface with easy settings
- Notification of headphone connection to the device
The AirBattery app is a very useful and practical app for Apple AirPods owners, and by displaying battery information, it can make using this interesting and attractive device easier than ever. With over 1,000,000 downloads on Google Play and gaining user satisfaction, AirBattery has received a 2.8 out of 5.0 rating from Google Play users. You can now get the unlocked and professional version of this app for free from Usroid.