Audioutil – Audio Analysis Tools v2.0 – analysis of ambient sound, using different tools for the Android
version of the app was purchased with $ 0.99 in Google Play
Audio is one of the most important formats of information and we receive a lot of information and data from our brain using sound and through the sense of hearing. That is why over time, many efforts have been made to make better use of sound for various purposes, such as tape recorders, turntables, telephones, speakers, and more. All are devices designed to improve the use of sound. Thanks to the powerful Android operating system and powerful hardware that smartphones have, we have many of these tools and devices in our smartphones today, and by installing various applications, we can have a variety of uses for sound. . Sometimes we want to measure the intensity and power of sound in the environment, for this there are sound measuring tools that can do this with high accuracy. But if you do not want to spend a fortune on such a tool, there is an easier way to do it.AudioUtil – Audio Analysis Tools is an application for analyzing and measuring ambient noise using the phone’s microphone, for the Android operating system, developed by the software group Sound-Base Audio, LLC and published for $ 0.99 on Google Play. With this program, you can see accurate measurements of sound intensity, instantly and using various charts. Display of audio signal in two-dimensional charts by measuring the amplitude of the sound, displaying the sound spectrum and fast Fourier transform are examples of features that you can access by installing this application. Of course, the accuracy of the measurements depends on the strength of the hardware and, of course, the sensitivity of the device’s microphone, and the results may vary from device to device.
Some of the features and functionality of the program AudioUtil – Audio Analysis Tools Android :
- Display sound wave diagrams on a time scale
- Display the volume range of the sound
- Ability to set the volume to freeze the screen when the volume exceeds the set level
- Displays line charts for fast Fourier transform signal
- Display sound frequency
- Ability to set the frequency range to zoom in on the desired frequencies
- Display frequency in time comparison
- View fast Fourier transform analysis in color spectrum
- Color maps with four colors
Application AudioUtil – Audio Analysis Tools program is very functional in the absence of sound measurement tools can be very efficient. The data provided by this program is relatively accurate and can be counted on. AudioUtil has received a score of 4.2 out of 5.0 from Google Play users with the satisfaction of Android users . Now you can download the purchased version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free.
Version v2.0 changes :
* The user interface has been updated
* Added information menu
* New settings menu
* Engine new voice
* configurable sample rate and buffer size
* More details for all tools
* larger text size
* The pause button is located on the Action Bar
* Scope trigger level is adjustable.
* FFT tracks up to 5 wave peaks.
* FFT has become more accurate.
* Spectrum also calculates the range.
* Spectrogram now calculates time and amplitude.
* Spectrogram is faster and more accurate.