AVR Tutorial v2.6.0 – Microprocessor teacher for Android
version without ads and complete application
requested by users
Microcontrollers are small electronic components that offer a variety of capabilities for building programmed circuits. Microcontrollers are much cheaper than processors and are used in situations that do not require complex computational tasks. Microcontrollers can be easily programmed with high-level languages such as c. Each microcontroller is only able to run one program, and to create a new program on it, the previous program must be erased from memory. Microcontrollers are widely used in the construction of traffic lights, robotics, warning circuits, control circuits, and the like. When the program is complex, processors are used instead of microcontrollers. Microcontrollers are also called microprocessors, and familiarity with them is critical for software and hardware students. So that there is a specialized course called microprocessor in their training chart. This is usually one of the most difficult courses for students because they are not familiar with the microprocessor and can not understand the process well. Today we are at your service with a program that has been created to solve this problem.AVR Tutorial is a complete and excellent application for easy learning with AVR microcontroller, for Android operating system, developed by Peter Ho and published for free on Google Play. In this program, ATMEGA16 microcontroller, a product of Atmel Company, is examined and trained. The program includes a variety of ready-made projects with various components for building and designing circuits. All projects are written in C and can be saved or sent in different ways. You can select different components and turn on your circuit and test by selecting the written program file. The written codes are completely structured and you can easily understand their work process by studying ready-made projects.
Some features and capabilities of AVR Tutorial Android app :
- Review of AVR architecture
- AVR asm mnemonics & lanugage c
- 21 test projects including led, keys, keyboard, 16 × 2 LCM, ADC and so on
- Wizard code for UART, timer, interrupt, ADC and external accessories including LED, opener, switch key, external interrupt, seven segment, 8 in 8 matrix, 4 in 4 keyboard, 16 × 2 LCM, clock and….
- Support i2C eeprom 24C01 (128B) ~ 24C512 (64kB)
- Support for SPI eeprom 25010 (128B) M 25M02 (256kB)
- Additional display projects including 16 × 16 LED matrix, eeprom i2c, eeprom spi, home automation etc.
- Wizard code for I2C eeprom, SPI eeprom, LCM 128 × 64 and so on
- OLED 128 × 64
- TFT 220 × 176
- MPU6050 sensor (acceleration + gyro)
- Temperature sensor 18B20
- DFPlayer mp3 module
- Flash SPI
- Stepper motor
- Servo motor
- Home automation using Bluetooth
App AVR Tutorial is a comprehensive training program to learn how to operate the microcontroller, suitable for all students in the computer that has the consent of Android users Score 4.2 from 5.0 from Google Play users receive. Now you can download the ad-free version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free.
Changes in version v2.6.0 :
* Minor bug fixes