Block City Wars + Skins Export V7.2.3 + Mod – Action and Pixel Battle in Brick City for Android
Regular Version + Mod Version with Unlimited Money Sold Separately
Tested and Offline
Block City Wars is an incredibly beautiful and popular action game from DGames Apps game studio for Android devices, with pixelated and three-dimensional (3D) graphics, and it has been released in the Play Store. “Welcome to the pixelated city! Step into the vast and pixelated world of the game, which is engulfed in war and chaos! Complete missions, steal the latest car systems, do parkour sports in the streets and alleys of the city, destroy your enemies one by one, or do whatever you want and experience one of the best action games!” In the Block City Wars game, various missions and challenging tasks such as driving cars, doing parkour moves, destroying enemies, and… are assigned to you, which you must do well. There are two different modes of single-player and multiplayer in the game, in single-player mode, you pass the missions yourself, and in multiplayer mode, you compete with users all over the world! In general, if you are a fan of pixelated games and want to experience one of the newest and best in this genre, do not miss Block City Wars under any circumstances.
Some of the features of the Block City Wars action game for Android:
- Two different game modes: multiplayer and survival
- The game is global with players from all over the world
- Various challenging and unbelievable missions
- A variety of powerful weapons at your disposal
- The ability to drive cars, tanks, and helicopters in the game
- Pixel graphics, vast world and open-world design
The game Block City Wars now has a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating on the Play Store, and we at Usroid introduce the latest and newest version of it for the first time to you, action and pixel game lovers. You can first see some images of it and then, if you like, download it.
* Various optimizations and problem solving for the game
Installation and Execution Guidelines for Block City Wars Game:
– Download the data file and extract it. Copy the block.app.wars folder to the internal memory path android/obb.