V2.0.71 Iris Blue – control and monitor the CCTV cameras in the Android
version of the app was purchased for $ 9.99 at Google Play
The sign “This place is equipped with CCTV” can be seen everywhere these days. Installing and using CCTV cameras has become a common trend in recent years, and all businesses and even homes are equipped with this type of surveillance camera. Contrary to popular belief, CCTV cameras are not a new technology at all, and their use dates back to World War II. The Germans used these cameras to monitor their missile tests, but the use of CCTV cameras for civilian purposes dates back to 1973 and the Times Square in New York. The cameras we use today are all connected to a dvr device that stores all the images on a hard disk and can be used to access videos. Some of these devices also put their videos live on the Internet, which the user can view live using a username and password. However, this method is usually very low security and the received images can be easily seen by unauthorized people. Today, we are at your service with an application that, in addition to providing complete security for CCTV cameras, makes it much easier to access them and also offers many additional features to its users.Blue Iris is an application for better access and management of CCTV cameras and webcams, for Android operating system, which was developed by Perspective Software and published at $ 9.99 on Google Play. This program is actually a client for the Blue Iris Windows software, and to use it, you must install and run the computer version on your computer. Instructions for connecting this program to the computer software can be found in the Networking section of the Help file.
Some of the features and functionality of the program Blue Iris Android :
- Manage multiple Blue Iris installed
- Control signal traffic icon, scheduling and profile selection
- Receive notifications from a tampered camera or something that triggers a critical status message.
- Fast stream h264
- PTZ, IR and control for any camera that can be controlled on the Blue Iris PC
- Listen to the ambient sound of any camera supported on the Blue Iris PC
- Move the cameras by tapping and dragging
- Check the recordings stored on the Blue Iris PC, with the possibility of playing at 64 times the speed
- Remove selected recordings from Blue Iris PC
- Remote control of DIO output signals on compatible devices
Blue Iris application with the satisfaction of Android users has been able to receive a score of 3.6 out of 5.0 from Google Play users. Now you can get the paid and purchased version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free. This program has been introduced at the collective request of you Usroid users and its latest version is in front of you.