Bodyweight Fitness Pro v1.4.2 – Android fitness app
purchased for $ 1.99 for the first time in Iran
In today’s world due to the advancement of science and awareness; People in different societies care more about their fitness; This has also led to the expansion and increase of sports clubs. At the beginning of the exercise, everyone should determine the purpose of their training and then, by choosing an experienced trainer, perform the training movements correctly in order to achieve the desired result in a short period of time. Bodyweight Fitness Pro is an app with a set of fitness exercises developed by Damian Mazurkiewicz and published on Google Play. This application is for Android usersAllows you to develop all the muscles of the body by following sports activities and doing the right exercises, and you can have strong muscles with excellent physical condition in a short period of time in addition to an ideal body. All your activities from the number of sets to weight changes are stored in the database of this smart app so that you can see significant physical changes by referring to them at any time and place. It is better not to miss this wonderful program and read on to get it.
Some features and capabilities of Bodyweight Fitness Pro Android app:
- Selection of exercises based on the level of physical fitness and body type
- Track exercises by saving the number of sets, weight and time of exercises
- Clever timer to perform accurate exercises and get the desired result
- View complete videos for each workout
- Access your progress with a beautiful graphical chart
- No need for internet access to watch the workout video
Bodyweight Fitness Pro application with a set of different features and capabilities has been able to gain the trust of users and with a price of $ 1.99, it has gained a score of 4.8 out of 5.0 , which you can now purchase the latest version from the direct links of the site. Download Usroid ; This version includes all the features.
Changes in version v1.4.2:
* Access to suggested exercises for each level of readiness
* Divide the page into two parts for faster and easier access to exercises
* Solve program problems