bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer v5.0.3 – VNC client application with full features and high security for Android
Purchased version of the application for $ 4.99 on Google Play
Ever since smart devices demonstrated their many capabilities, the idea of controlling computers and servers using these devices has emerged as an essential application. Tablets in particular had all the potential to do just that, as they had a large screen and sometimes a physical keyboard. VNC is a tool that can be installed on any operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and by which, systems can be controlled remotely. Due to the support of all operating systems, this tool is much more popular than other remote tools available, and today we are at your service with one of the best Android VNC clients. bVNC Pro: Secure VNC ViewerThe title is one of the best and most complete VNC clients made for the Android operating system, developed by Iordan Iordanov (Undatech) software group and published for $ 4.99 on Google Play. With this program, you can connect to all systems on which VNC is installed, and completely control them. This program can be very useful for you, especially if you are dealing with servers and you need to always have control over them.
Some features and capabilities of bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer Android application :
- Supports multi-touch control, one left-click, two right-click, three middle-click, two-finger scroll and drag
- Ability to zoom the screen
- Ability to reduce colors, in low-speed connections
- Integrate copy and paste operations
- Support for physical keyboard and FlexT9
- Support for most VNC servers such as TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, RealVNC
- Keep the page on for a long time
- Open multiple windows at once
- Password support
- Full mouse support
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections
- Supports two-way SSH authentication
- Full rotation capability and screen rotation lock
- Dynamic resolution changes that allow you to configure your computer in connection mode and control virtual machines from the BIOS to the OS.
- Higher security than RDP by combining SSH and VeNCrypt
- Manage sessions using AutoX similar to the NX client
- Ability to apply various settings for use on devices with different screen sizes and peripheral hardware
- Simple and easy to use interface
- Multi-language support
Application bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer app is very useful for those who want to use the Android smart devices to systems and multiple servers to securely connect remote full control over it is applied. bVNC Pro: Secure VNC Viewer, with the satisfaction of Android users, has been able to receive an excellent score of 4.5 out of 5.0 from Google Play users. Now you can download the purchased version of this program from Usroid for free.