Caynax Home workouts v2.1.1 [Pro] – Android Home App
Pro Professional Edition for $ 0.99
One of the problems that crowded and industrial societies face is the excessive weight gain of people, because they have a lot of seating and do not have enough time for active sports. But it is better to know that you can exercise anywhere and control your weight significantly! Caynax Home workouts Pro Unlocked is a popular program for exercising at home or at work for Android.Is published by Caynax for free with in-app payment and the full version is in front of you. The set of sports movements used in this application are designed to be as simple as possible and form your muscles in a very short time. Just spend a few minutes a day doing the exercises in this software to see your daily progress in losing weight and increasing your strength. More than thirty exercises are available to users that everyone can use according to their needs. Create your own unique exercise program so that you can have proper and timely exercise every day without any confusion. Do not miss this valuable exercise program and if you have decided to lose weight, read on.
Some features and capabilities of Caynax Home workouts app for Android:
- Supports thirty different exercises such as squats, plank, push-ups, sit-ups
- Different training modes such as cardio, challenge and…
- Create your own unique daily workout schedule
- Ability to perform movements at home and at work
- No need for any special equipment to perform sports movements
- Save all exercises performed in the program history
- A simple demonstration of how to do the movements
Caynax Home workouts application , as one of the simplest sports programs available for the Android operating system, has been able to get a score of 4.3 out of 5.0 by Play Store users by paying $ 0.99 within the network . You can now download the latest professional version of this Download the software from Usroid language site.
Changes in version v2.1.1:
* Preview the next sports moves
* Minor UI changes
* Fixed app problems