Diablo Immortal v2.0.4 – Role-playing and action game “Diablo: Immortal” for Android
The first official version of the Diablo game for mobile devices
Tested with online play
Diablo Immortal – Eternal is the first official game from Blizzard Entertainment, Inc for mobile devices including Android and iOS, developed and published in collaboration with Netease Games. This game is one of the most anticipated mobile games of 2022 and finally its final and global version was made available to users in June 2022. After necessary reviews, Usroid has prepared this game as tested and introduces it to you, dear friends. The Diablo franchise has been known in the gaming world since 1997. This collection, which by the end of 2022 has had 9 official games for various platforms, consoles, and operating systems, is one of the oldest and most famous gaming franchises and one of the first MMORPG video games. The mobile version of this game, which had been whispered for several years, was finally released with a delay of almost two years, and Blizzard Entertainment released it with all the ups and downs it had. Stay tuned with Usroid to introduce you to one of the most powerful mobile games and one of the main rivals of all role-playing games. Diablo Immortal is a very exciting experience of online RPG games and can be a tough competitor for similar games like Dota Underlords.
The story of Diablo Immortal is related to the events between Diablo II: Lord of Destruction and Diablo III. In other words, the story takes place after Diablo II: Lord of Destruction and before Diablo III. If you are familiar with this series and its stories, you know that the most important element of the game’s story is the battle between demons and angels over the conquest of specific lands. In Diablo Immortal, the villain is a dragon-like creature and a very powerful demon known as the Lord of Terror. The game takes place in a fictional and fantasy world where dozens of hero characters from various races are present. Choose your desired character and join this turbulent world to achieve your goal. As mentioned, the game is an MMORPG or massively multiplayer online role-playing game, where you can participate in battles and challenging stages alongside hundreds and thousands of other players. The game’s view is in the third person, and like all MMORPG games, you can choose your desired character and with customization and upgrading of their skills and features, have a better chance of winning battles. With the help of virtual controllers, you can move freely around and attack enemies with other virtual buttons. The game’s graphics and environmental details are professionally designed, and at the same time, good optimizations have been made for the proper performance and smooth gameplay of these graphics. Perhaps the most interesting point about Diablo: Immortal is that with the inclusion of internal side data, it is likely the largest mobile game to date! The final data size of the game (main data + side data) will be over 11 gigabytes! You can download the latest version of this game for free from the Usroid server and have an exciting experience for yourself. Before downloading the game, be sure to read the following notes.
- Diablo Immortal is released in the form of a multi-part installation file (APKS file). To install this type of game, you need to use specialized file management applications like ZArchiver. (Read the installation instructions.)
- This game is a completely online title and cannot be played offline.
- Currently, Iranian IPs have access to game servers, but this access may be restricted. In this case, changing your IP will be the only way to play the game.
- In addition to the main game data, there are also side data that are received from within the game. Note that the final volume of all this data is close to 9.5 gigabytes! So, make sure you have enough space on your device’s internal memory to download this amount of data.
- In the first run of the game, you must log in to access all sections. If you already have a Battle.net account, you can easily log in to this game with the same account. Otherwise, we recommend creating a Battle.net account (via this link) to save your profile and information on this account.
- The game has powerful identifiers and there is no way to hack or mod it.
- Contrary to its fantasy and animated appearance, the game content and its level of violence are not suitable for people under 17 years old.
- Although the overall size of the game is very large, very powerful hardware is not necessary to run it. Below are the minimum hardware specifications required to run the game.
Minimum hardware requirements for running the game:
- Operating System: Android 6.0 and above
- Main Processor: Snapdragon 660 or Exynos 9611 (support for 64-bit processor)
- Graphics Processor: Adreno 512 or Mali G62
- RAM: 2 GB
Note: The above specifications are the necessary prerequisites for running the game. However, it is recommended not to install the game on weak devices. If you do not know the specifications of your device, check the complete specifications of your Android device with apps like CPU-Z and compare the hardware information of your device with the written specifications to see if your device has the minimum necessary hardware specifications or not. Please refrain from asking questions about this in the comments section.
Installation and Execution Instructions for the Game:
– First, download the game installation package from the download box.
– Download, install and run the ZArchiver file manager app from Usroid.
– Inside the ZArchiver app, go to the downloaded location and click on the game name (in APKS format) to display the options.
– Among the options, select Install to automatically combine and integrate the separate files and then install the game.
– Wait for the installation to complete and then run the game.
* Note that due to the large size and number of files, the integration and installation process of the game will take a long time.