Droid Hardware Info v1.2.3 – Access to all hardware information of Android phone
Professional version of the program with access to all features
When smartphones first appeared, the general idea was that these smartphones would eventually move into Pocket PCs. This idea was largely true, and phones were soon able to do most of the things that personal computers could do. But that was not the end of the story, and smartphones became more than just pocket computers. Now we have phones that have more RAM and processing power than laptops. In terms of sensors, technologies and peripherals, phones have reached a point where no device can be compared to them. In fact, smartphones have become the device on which we are supposed to receive all the electronic services, and over time, new technologies will be added to these devices. With that said, it is clear how complex, large and varied the hardware of smartphones is. Due to the global availability of phones, it is possible that even phones with the same models and names have different hardware. The hardware of the phone is the most important criterion in buying it. Of course, the more powerful the hardware of a phone, the more processing power it has and the higher its speed and performance. The main hardware specifications of the phones, such as battery level, processor and RAM, are included on the package of the phone, but no other hardware details are addressed, and to understand such details, a special program must be installed, which we are at your service with today. .Droid Hardware Info is an application for accessing the full details of the phone hardware, specific to the Android operating system, developed by the InkWired software group and published for free on Google Play. This program has access to all the hardware installed on the phone and displays their full details. You can even output this information as a file with this program and share it with others.
Some features and capabilities of Droid Hardware Info Android app :
- Device information: model, manufacturer, chipset, Build Number and version of Android operating system
- System: CPU architecture, page, number of cores, clock speed, CPU features, kernel information as well as current CPU operation, total running processes and frequency of each core
- Memory: General and available RAM, as well as complete information from the device storage memory
- Camera: Detailed information about the main and secondary camera. Comes with supported resolutions, focus modes and anti-banding modes
- Temperature: The internal temperature of your smartphone
- Battery: health, current level, energy source, temperature, voltage
- Sensors: All sensors on your device with current status display
Droid Hardware Info application is a very useful tool when buying a phone or testing it, which has been able to get an excellent score of 4.7 out of 5.0 from Google Play users by gaining the satisfaction of Android users . Now you can download the professional version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free.
Changes in version v1.2.3 :
* Fixed bugs and improved program performance