E-Anatomy v4.12.6 – Complete atlas of human body anatomy for Android
Premium version and full application
For thousands of years, medicine has evolved in human societies in a variety of ways. The main goal of medicine during all these years is to know more about the human body and the effect of diseases on it. An effort that eventually led to the rise of anatomy. Anatomy is a science in which all parts and organs of the human body are examined in detail and in full detail. All medical students and related disciplines must learn anatomy thoroughly so that they can make good decisions about the treatment and healing of the human body. It has a large number of organs and is difficult to learn and maintain. For this reason, most students have difficulty in these topics and always have to endure many difficulties in passing its courses. Today in Usroid, we are at your service with a program that has been developed to facilitate this process. E-AnatomyTitle is an application for easy learning of the complete anatomy of the human body, for the Android operating system, which was developed by IMAIOS SAS and published for free on Google Play. This app is based on IMAIOS ‘e-Anatomy online anatomy information. Therefore, its information is comprehensive and complete and covers the most detailed cases. This awesome app has over 375,000 anatomical structures and over 5400 translated medical labels. Its modules cover five medical imaging modalities, including CT, MRI, radiography, anatomical diagrams, and nuclear imaging. Some sample module titles include: Petrous bone CT, facial CT, spinal cord diagrams, CT lymph nodes for oncology, Coronary CT and Diagnostics, pelvic MRI and more.
Some features and capabilities of Android E-Anatomy app :
- A complete atlas of the anatomy of the human body with detailed details
- A reliable and referral resource for physicians, radiologists, medical students and radiographers
- Scroll between images by touching them
- Ability to zoom in on images for better detail
- Touch to see anatomical labels
- Ability to turn off the display of anatomical labels
- Find known structure in a module using search index
- Auto-rotate screen to better see images on a larger screen
- Ability to change the program language
E-Anatomy app is a complete anatomy atlas for doctors, radiologists, medical students and radiographers, and with the satisfaction of Android users, it has been able to receive a score of 4.4 out of 5.0 from Google Play users. This app has been released for free on Google Play, but to use it, you have to buy a $ 90 subscription. That’s why we have prepared the full version for you without the need to subscribe. Now you can download the premium version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free.
Note: The program has a size of 643 MB, which is received in the initial run with excellent speed and without any problems.
Changes in version v4.12.6 :
* Ability to register the desired structure as a favorite for easier access in the future
* Updated Japanese translation of the program
* Fixed minor bugs in the program