Fing – Network Tools is one of the most powerful, best and most popular applications for displaying status and network information for the Android operating system.It is offered completely free of charge by Fing Limited Studio and with more than 10 million downloads from Google Play, it is at the top of the top network management programs! With this software, you will be able to easily receive and view network information, the status of TCP port, ping, DNS, Len, physical address, IP address, etc., or test the ports! This app will undoubtedly provide users with the best network status display tools; For example, you can easily view and manage all the devices that use your Wi-Fi network in a matter of seconds! The program easily assesses the level of security, identifies intruders and resolves network issues, and with a very simple and user-friendly user interface, it experiences the best and most practical network analysis program in Smart. Phone or tabletIt brings your Android !
Some features and capabilities of Fing – Network Tools for Android:
- Find all devices connected to the user’s Wi-Fi network
- Ability to enter a variety of user information including name, icon, note and location
- Display the MAC Address and brand of the user’s device
- Ability to search by IP, Mac, name, vendor or notes
- Display a complete history of all networks discovered by the software
- Having a powerful Service Scan function to find hundreds of open ports in seconds
- Ability to share information via Twitter, Facebook , message and email
- Having other powerful functions such as displaying Net BIOS names, setting up specific ports, ringtones for online and offline, etc.
The Fing – Network Tools application currently has a score of 4.4 out of 5.0 in the Play Store , which we provide you with the latest version for free and with a direct link in Usroid today , and we hope it will be useful! The upcoming app is available 100% free, and all its features are available and there are no ads – so there’s no need for a hacked version.