Fing – Network Tools is one of the most powerful, best, and popular network status and information display applications for the Android operating system, which has been released for free by Fing Limited studio and with over 10 million downloads from Google Play, it is among the top network management programs! With this software, you will be able to easily receive and view network information, TCP port status, ping, DNS, LAN, physical address, IP address, and more, or test ports! Undoubtedly, this application provides users with the best network status display tools; For example, you can easily see all the devices that use your Wi-Fi network and manage them in a matter of seconds! This program takes on the easy evaluation of security level, identification of intruders, and resolution of network issues and with a very simple and user-friendly interface, it brings the best and most practical network analysis program experience to your smartphone or Android tablet!
Some of the features and capabilities of the Fing – Network Tools Android app:
- Finding all devices connected to the Wi-Fi network of the user
- Possibility of entering various user information such as name, icon, note, and location
- Displaying the MAC address and manufacturer brand of the user’s device
- Possibility of searching by IP, MAC, name, vendor, or notes
- Displaying a complete history of all networks discovered by the software
- Having a powerful Service Scan function to find hundreds of open ports in seconds
- Possibility of sharing information via Twitter, Facebook, message, and email
- Having other powerful functions such as displaying NetBIOS names, launching specific ports, ringing for online and offline, etc.
The Fing – Network Tools application now has a rating of 4.1 out of 5.0 in the Play Store, and today we provide you with the latest version of it for free and with a direct link on Usroid. We hope it will be useful! The app is 100% free and all its features are available, and there are no ads in it – so there is no need for a hacked version.