First Person Tennis World Tour v2.6 Android game with data (tested on Xperia SP and completely offline and safe)
First Person Tennis World Tour is the first first-person tennis game for devices with Android operating system, produced by Michele Laurello game development studio, and the first version will be sold just a few hours ago for $ 3.72 in the Android Market (Google Play). Was given and we decided to introduce it as soon as possible. Stunning HD graphics, exciting sound and unique and great design of the characters all go hand in hand to bring the most realistic tennis game experience to your Android phone!
You will be able to choose one of the different male and female characters of your choice and set foot on the tennis courts of different parts of the world and compete to win and entertain yourself for hours.
Some features and capabilities of the First Person Tennis World Tour Android application:
* Different modes of world tour, practice and exhibition with the possibility of selection
* Play very exciting and varied music during the game and menu
* Ability to customize the game character by you according to your taste
* Excellent controllers to guide and control characters in the easiest way
* Ability to choose from different tennis courts from different parts of the world!
* Having stunning and excellent HD graphics compared to its size
First Person Tennis World Tour game currently has a score of 4.0 out of 5.0 on Google Play , which we provide to you today in Usroid along with the data file.
Changes in version v2.6:
* Fixed game bugs and improved game graphics
Game installation and running instructions:
– First, download and install the game installation file.
– Download the data file and decompress it. Com.domainname folder . Copy fptenniswtp to Android / Obb path.
– Run the game and enjoy.