FrontFlash Notification v2.3.3 – Notification application via Android front flash
The original and complete version of the program for the first time in Iran
Some Android smart devices are equipped with a notification LED that helps you to be notified of received notifications in different situations and respond quickly to all your messages. But as we mentioned, not all devices support such LEDs, but they have a flash next to their selfie camera! With this in mind, we want to introduce you to a great app in this post. FrontFlash NotificationTitle is a unique application for notifying incoming notifications via the front flash of the Android device, which was developed by 3ndy.com and published in the big Google Play Market. This software helps the owners of the lower camera flash to easily be informed of the received messages and respond quickly to their friends. There are several different modes in this software that you can activate each of them according to your conditions and needs. Perhaps one of the most attractive features of this startup is activating notifications only for certain software, which has attracted many users.
Some features and capabilities of the FrontFlash Notification Android application:
- Activate the program based on different modes
- Pocket mode and recovery options
- Blink once or twice
- Adjust the flash frequency to suit your needs
- Three different motion shortcuts to stop the arrow
- Set for incoming and missed calls
- Set the flash only for your favorite apps
- Very low resource and battery usage (only 2% every 24 hours)
- Activate settings only at specific times
FrontFlash Notification application with the benefit of various features and capabilities has been able to receive a score of 4.6 out of 5.0 by Google Play users with thousands of downloads, which you can now download the latest original version from the prestigious and popular Usroid website ; This program is introduced at your request dear ones.
Changes in version v2.3.3:
* Troubleshoot program and support for new languages