Gun Rider – Racing Shooter v1.5 + Mod – Android armored car driver racing game
regular version + mod version (unlimited money) individually
tested with offline run

Gun Rider – Racing Shooter – Armored vehicle driverThe title is a very attractive game in the style of racing games that has been published by EVL PPY game development studio for Android devices. The game studio has already recorded other successful games such as War Titans – Mech & Tank Combat in its portfolio, and now with a unique gameplay, it has once again proved its capabilities in the field of mobile games. Is. If you are a fan and fan of war and war themed games, we suggest you do not miss Gun Rider – Racing Shooter in any way! In terms of gameplay, this game has physics elements and is in stages. Many years ago, physics-based games were introduced in the form of flash games. Simple games in which you had to drive a motorcycle or bicycle in the side scrolling stages and try to overcome various obstacles in addition to maintaining balance. Gun Rider – Racing Shooter is based on this idea and takes you on an exciting adventure and story. The story of the game tells the story of 2020, when a dangerous and deadly virus was transmitted to Earth and killed 99% of humans. The remaining 1% are hiding in remote and remote places such as mountains and caves, waiting for a miracle to save them from this situation. There is still hope and an antidote to the virus has been discovered, but no one dares to go after the antidote and take it to different cities. Now you have a duty to step forward as a hero and take on this great task and save the future of humanity. But this will not be easy and you will face many obstacles and dangers along the way. The story of the game tells the story of 2020, when a dangerous and deadly virus was transmitted to Earth and killed 99% of humans. The remaining 1% are hiding in remote and remote places such as mountains and caves, waiting for a miracle to save them from this situation. There is still hope and an antidote to the virus has been discovered, but no one dares to go after the antidote and take it to different cities. Now you have a duty to step forward as a hero and take on this great task and save the future of humanity. But this will not be easy and you will face many obstacles and dangers along the way. The story of the game tells the story of 2020, when a dangerous and deadly virus was transmitted to Earth and killed 99% of humans. The remaining 1% are hiding in remote and remote places such as mountains and caves, waiting for a miracle to save them from this situation. There is still hope and an antidote to the virus has been discovered, but no one dares to go after the antidote and take it to different cities. Now you have a duty to step forward as a hero and take on this great task and save the future of humanity. But this will not be easy and you will face many obstacles and dangers along the way. The remaining 1% are hiding in remote and remote places such as mountains and caves, waiting for a miracle to save them from this situation. There is still hope and an antidote to the virus has been discovered, but no one dares to go after the antidote and take it to different cities. Now you have a duty to step forward as a hero and take on this great task and save the future of humanity. But this will not be easy and you will face many obstacles and dangers along the way. The remaining 1% are hiding in remote and remote places such as mountains and caves, waiting for a miracle to save them from this situation. There is still hope and an antidote to the virus has been discovered, but no one dares to go after the antidote and take it to different cities. Now you have a duty to step forward as a hero and take on this great task and save the future of humanity. But this will not be easy and you will face many obstacles and dangers along the way.

 

Gun Rider - Racing Shooter

 

In the game Gun Rider – Racing ShooterTo deal with these obstacles and dangers, you have an armored vehicle that is equipped with various weapons and you will be able to use them to cross any path. The controls are very simple and fully responsive, and all the operations of the game are performed by using the virtual buttons located at the bottom of your device screen. In this way, in addition to controlling the balance of the armored vehicle, you can easily shoot while driving. If you can pass each stage successfully, you can get the full score of three stars and earn gold coins. Earning three-star points and gold coins depends on how fast you pass each stage. Then you can use the gold coins you have earned and upgrade your armored car and weapons. The mechanism of the upgrade system is not very complicated and only includes the upgrade of armor and weapons. In total, this game has 3 different worlds in more than 30 stages, and without a doubt, we can consider a good score for it. The game process is fast and brings a unique experience. Visually, the game’s three-dimensional graphic space, effects, armored vehicles and weapons are very beautiful and eye-catching, and have a good artistic design. In addition to these features, the sound is very admirable and multiplies the charm of the game. Gun Rider – Racing Shooter has succeededScore 4.2 out of 5.0 on Google Play, and the Usroid teamintends to provide this game to you dear ones in a tested and free form, along with its modded version. At the end of this article, you can see the introductory video and screenshots related to the gameplay to get more acquainted with this game and download it from our servers if you wish. Hope you enjoy this game!

Version v1.5 changes:

* Various optimizations and game troubleshooting