HoloKilo 3D Photo Gallery v1.3 – 3D image converter application for Android
Original, official and complete version of the program dedicated to you dear ones
Images are recorded in two modes, two-dimensional and three-dimensional. Normally, to create three-dimensional images, various tools are needed, each of which acts in a specific way and records the images at a specific angle. کردن. But it is better to never underestimate the power of software! HoloKilo 3D Photo GalleryIs the title of a 3D image converter application developed by Kaj Toet for Android and published on Google Play. This software helps to convert the most common images into 3D and enjoy them to the fullest without the need for any special hardware tools. All you have to do is select the images from the gallery or record them directly and leave the rest to the existing artificial intelligence. The conversion speed of the images is very high and you can get them in a new version in the shortest possible time. In addition, you have a great feature that will allow you to use the received 3D images as a background wallpaper. The environment of this startup is very simple and everyone is able to benefit from its facilities.
Some features and capabilities of HoloKilo 3D Photo Gallery Android app:
- View your images in 3D on your Android smartphone
- Select images from the gallery or record them directly with the camera
- Convert images to 3D Wigglegram gifs
- Select the received 3D images as the background wallpaper
- Very simple and easy user interface
Application HoloKilo 3D Photo Gallery to benefit from the features and functionality of its various managed hundreds of download rating of 4.2 out of 5.0 by users, Google received that can now newest original and full of popular Web Get the popular Usroid . This program is 100% free and does not need to be hacked.
Version v1.3 changes:
* Program fixes
Instructions for installing and running the program:
– First download and install the installation file.
– Download the data file and decompress it. Copy the net.kajos.holokilo folder to the Android / obb path of the device’s internal storage.
– Run the program.