HttpCanary – HTTP Sniffer / Capture / Analysis v3.3.6 – Canary HTTP
Full Version with access to all features and capabilities
The Android operating system has one of the largest software markets in the world, and users can easily access a huge collection of applications and games. Most Android games and apps need an internet connection to get the most out of their performance. This connection is made through the http protocol and information is transmitted between the server and the program. Developers and specialists of the Android operating system monitor the workflow of applications by analyzing the data packets sent through it. To do this, you need a special software that we are at your service today. HttpCanary – HTTP Sniffer / Capture / AnalysisTitle is a powerful application for recording and analyzing HTTP / HTTPS / HTTP2 / WebSocket / TCP / UDP packages, for the Android operating system, developed by GuoShi and published for free on Google Play. You do not need root access to use this Android application . HttpCanary supports packet capture and injection, and you can easily test your mobile Rest APIs. In addition, HttpCanary has several displays such as raw display, hex display, preview display and so on.
Some features and capabilities of HttpCanary program – HTTP Sniffer / Capture / Analysis Android :
- Supports HTTP1.0, HTTP1.1, HTTP2.0, WebSocket, TCP, UDP and TLS / SSL protocols.
- The raw display shows raw packet data
- The text display shows the body data as text.
- The hex display shows the original data as a hex string.
- Header viewer shows http request and response titles.
- The Json display shows json formatted data
- Displays the URL, url, and search parameters.
- The cookie display shows the cookie name, value, expiresAt, domain and so on.
- Video display with support for BPM, PNG, GIF, JPG, WEBP formats
- Audio player with support for AAC, WAC, MP3, OGG, MPEG.
- HttpCanary displays an overview of the multidimensional session. Includes URL: http protocol, http method, response code, server host, IP and server port, content type, retention time, time, data size and more.
- Multi-dimensional filters: You can filter packets by application, host, protocol, method, IP, port and keywords. You can also search for a keyword in the content of the packages.
- Support for various plugins
HttpCanary application – HTTP Sniffer / Capture / Analysis is one of the best tools for monitoring the connection of applications to the Internet, which with the satisfaction of Android users was able to receive a score of 4.1 out of 5.0 from Google Play users. Now you can download the unlocked version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free.
Changes in version v3.3.6 :
* Remove ads
* Search function is available to all users.
* Minor bug fixes