Lecture Notes v1.07 – Android written and audio note-taking application,
purchased version for $ 4.49, presented to you dear ones
As you can see, taking notes on smart devices is easy, and many people use these great tools. Apart from the default note-taking program, the developers have released various apps in this field so far, which Usroid site has not neglected and has provided you with the best of them, and with a simple search you can find all of them. Access. Lecture Notes is a widely used application for taking notes in written and audio by Cosmic Pie Design for AndroidDeveloped and published in the big Google Play Market. This advanced tool helps its users to save any topic during conference, lecture or classroom so that they can easily access it at any time. With a simple review of Lecture Notes, it can be considered one of the best software for taking notes because it has several great features at the same time and you can even save notes with your handwriting! The steps with Lecture Notes are also very easy and you just need to touch the speech recording button as soon as the screen turns on to save everything face to face without any shortcomings.
Some features and capabilities of Lecture Notes Android application:
- Ability to save notes in both written and audio formats
- Ability to record background sound
- Very high quality recording of surrounding sounds
- Add written notes with your handwriting
- Access to several different qualities to change sounds
- Three different times to record sounds
- Simple and intelligent management of all saved notes
- Ability to send files stored on cloud servers
Lecture Notes app has been able to get a score of 4.5 out of 5.0 by Google Play users as one of the best software in the field of note taking with its price of $ 4.49 , which you can now download the latest version of it from servers. Get Usroid site fast ; Our version includes all the features and you can use them for free.
Changes in version v1.07:
* There are no changes in Google Play for this version of the program.