Manage My Pain Pro v2.692 – An interesting and different Android pain management application!
The first purchased version in Iran
In many cases we do not know the cause of much of our pain and when we see a doctor we do not know how to express our problems and pain to the doctor. Today, in this post, we want to introduce you to a useful program to help you have a correct understanding of the pain in different parts of your body. Manage My Pain Pro is the title of a unique application for managing physical pain, which is made by ManagingLife for Android.Developed and published. This software helps thousands of people with fibromyalgia, migraine, arthritis or back pain to better understand their symptoms to provide evidence of their pain to doctors in a completely accurate way. All pains, along with their day and hour, are stored correctly and at any time, accurate information is provided to you along with a perfect report of them. All you have to do is look at the calendars and charts in the program to find out about your illnesses and how far they have progressed or improved. Synchronize all the evidence and information of the program with the cloud servers so that in case of any problem, a backup copy of your information is available.
Some features and capabilities of Manage My Pain Pro Android application:
- Track and monitor your pain using a simple yet powerful program
- Be informed of your status by available statistics and charts
- Sync your data with cloud servers to access information on other devices
- Prepare a report of existing records and evidence with the possibility of sharing them
- Personalize your account by adding doctor information
- Backup all program information on the memory card
Applications Manage My Pain Pro with a deep understanding patients from their disease has a price of 3.99 dollar Score 4.3 from 5.0 received that can now use the newest version purchased the program for the first time the server is full Get the speed of Usroid site.
Changes in version v2.692:
* Fixed application problems