Muscle and Bone Anatomy 3D v1.2.1 – Skeletal-Muscle Anatomy Application for Android, purchased and complete version for
$ 4.99, presented to you dear ones
The human body is made up of a unique musculoskeletal system that is essential to familiarity with the medical sciences. Many people have comprehensive information in this regard and try to increase their knowledge in this field day by day. Using visual models is one of the best ways to learn that institutionalizes information in the mind. Muscle and Bone Anatomy 3DTitle is a musculoskeletal system anatomy application developed by Real Bodywork for Android and published on Google Play. This software tries in 5 different ways to increase your abilities in this field and you can answer any question at any time! Users of this startup are allowed to access a three-dimensional model and can learn the specific information of 145 different muscles. All the information in this collection is placed in its own categories and 37 different body actions that make learning much easier. In addition, tests are offered to assess learning, by participating in which you will be able to assess the extent of your abilities.
Some features and capabilities of Muscle and Bone Anatomy 3D Android application:
- Teaching and learning musculoskeletal anatomy in 5 different ways
- Access complete information of 145 muscles throughout the body
- Categorize all information into different groups and 37 different actions
- There are seven different 3D models to provide highly detailed tutorials
- Control 3D models according to your needs
- Six different types of tests to gauge your learning
- Very simple and easy user interface
Application Muscle and Bone Anatomy 3D with the benefit of comprehensive information in relation to the musculoskeletal system has $ 4.99 Self- rated 4.1 out of 5.0 by users, Google Play downloads, which can now use the newest version purchased it without any Get a restriction from the popular and rich Usroid website . We have provided the paid version of this program along with the database for download.
Changes in version v1.2.1:
* Troubleshoot and improve app performance
Instructions for installing and running the program:
– First, download and install the installation file of the program.
– Download the data file and decompress it. Copy the muscleandboneanatomy.viewer folder to the android / obb path of the internal storage.
– Run the program.