My Worktime – Timesheet FULL v1.07 [Unlocked] – Android application to make useful working time Unlocked
and complete version of the program worth $ 1.49 Dedicated to you dear ones
Everyone in any job works hours during the week, and people receive their so-called wage day based on these hours at the end of each month or day. Sometimes these people forget the exact time of their work activities or do not record the start time of their activities at the beginning of the day. My Worktime – Timesheet FULLTitle is a special application for tracking useful working hours, developed by Daniel Gubler and published in the big Google Play market. Just install the program and touch the Check-in and Check-out options before and after work activities to record the exact time of your activities each day and the full details will be available to you at any time. Record all the amounts received by your employer so that you no longer need complicated salary calculations at different times. Create standard work templates to suit your needs and make sure all the details of your shifts are recorded and saved. Also, if necessary, you can extract work reports and send them to the people you want.
Some features and capabilities of My Worktime – Timesheet FULL Android app:
- Keep track of work activities on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis
- Save all your activity records
- Access to two options Check-in and Check-out to record the exact start and end time
- Create standard working day templates
- Copy all the information from the previous day to the new day
- Track the amount of expenses and payments
- Numerous reports to check the balance of their activities
- Submit work reports in CSV and HTML files
- Backup data on cloud servers
Applications My Worktime – Timesheet FULL With a set of features specific for all work activities has been able to pay in-network $ 1.49 Self- rated 4.0 out of 5.0 by users, Google Play downloads, which can now newest full version unlocks Download it from Usroid website .
Version v1.07 changes:
* Fixed minor program issues