New Oxford American Dictionary v11.4.602 – New Oxford Dictionary for Android
Premium and full version of the program
English is the most widely used language in the world and is spoken by billions of people. This language is taught to students at school around the world and is accepted as an intermediary language between other languages. In addition, English is the language of science, entertainment and politics, which has made it one of the most dynamic languages. Every year a large number of new words and concepts are added to the English language, which make this language more complete and richer. The University of Oxford publishes a dictionary that includes all English words. The University Publishing House is always trying to enrich its dictionary by collecting the latest words added in English, and this has created one of the most up-to-date and leading dictionaries for this language. Today we are at your service with the Android version of the Oxford Printed Dictionary. New Oxford American DictionaryThe title is an up-to-date, complete and comprehensive English dictionary for the Android operating system, developed by MobiSystems and published for free on Google Play. Featuring over 350,000 words, phrases and sentences, the app offers a wide range of English words and phrases. Words of innovative and new disciplines such as computer, technology and…. Also covered in this app. More than 75,000 audio pronunciations for both rare and frequently used words to help you learn the exact pronunciation of words and phrases. You no longer need to type the words you want in the search bar, if you come across an unfamiliar word in other programs, you can tap the Tap to Translate option to get the explanation and meaning there. Or to translate texts, just take a photo of them. You can even enter the words and phrases you want by voice and speech.
Some features and capabilities of the New Oxford American Dictionary Android application :
- Has more than 350 thousand words covering the latest English words and phrases
- According to the printed version of the Oxford Dictionary
- Has 75,000 accurate audio pronunciations for rare and frequently used words
- Ability to easily search for words in other applications
- Ability to search for words by taking pictures of them
- Complete words when entering them in the search box
- Has a fuzzy filter to correct words that are misspelled.
- Ability to use offline
- Ability to search for words by voice
Applications New Oxford American Dictionary is one of the most comprehensive and most complete dictionary of the English is that, with the consent of Android users could Score 4.4 from 5.0 from Google Play users receive. Now you can download the premium version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free.
Changes in version v11.4.602 :
* Compliant with the latest Oxford Publishing Word Database
* Fixed bugs and improved program performance
Instructions for installing and running the program:
– First download and install the installation file.
– Download the data file and decompress it. Copy the com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.oxford.newamerican folder to the Android / data path of the device’s internal storage.
– Run the program.