Office 2012: Presentations is one of the most powerful, best and practical Office programs for the Android operating system, which has been introduced in the Play Store as the only application for opening PowerPoint files exactly as you can see on your computer. With this software, you can easily display your PowerPoint files in a user-friendly environment with high speed and in a way that all the content appearance is preserved!
You will be able to easily open, edit, and save PowerPoint files from 97 to 2012 on your phone’s memory if you wish. With all its editing tools and simple, classic user interface, this program can be the best application for those looking for PowerPoint editing software.
Some features of the Office 2012: Presentations Android application:
* Edit and save PPTX files from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 to 2012 without losing appearance or content
* Protecting and saving password-protected PowerPoint files
* Formatting options include bold, italic, underline, font size and color, background color, subscript and superscript, and more.
* Creating a slide in Built-in slide sorter mode, displaying content headers and notes
* Support for English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, Turkish, and more languages.
* Insert, delete, copy, rename, and hide slides
* Running slideshows in self-playing mode or under user control
* Convert to PDF format and directly as a collection of image files from within the program
* Access to documents in Google Drive, Dropbox, and directly from within the Evernote app
The powerful Office 2012: Presentations software is now available for sale on the Android market for $4.99, and today at Usroid, we are providing you with the latest version that was released yesterday for free. You can download it with just one click by visiting the rest of the article.