Open Camera is a professional camera software with many capabilities and features from Mark Harman programming studio for Android devices.It is available completely free on Google Play and despite its very small size (something around 2000 KB) has come to improve the quality of photos taken by the camera and provide you with additional features. Give. In general, the program has a really simple interface and you will not have any ambiguity in using it. You may not believe it, but it is better to know that this 2000 KB software has many features and we recommend it to all users who are looking for a small application to improve the quality of their Android smartphone or tablet camera. Several useful and excellent features are included in the heart of this small program, the most popular of which are items such as face recognition, dedicated timer, disabling camera sound, flash options, and so on.
Some features and possibilities of Open Camera Android application:
- Ability to zoom in multi-touch gesture and single-touch control
- Ability to select four different options for flash: on / off / auto / torch
- Having a face recognition function to find the face of the person and people in the pictures
- Having a dedicated timer to shoot Yes from any time
- Ability to shoot in a row or with a delay (adjustable)
- Provide the option to turn off the camera shutter
- Completely free and without any ads and designed as Open Source
- Other functions such as the ability to select the front or rear camera, support for external microphone , select scene modes and so on
The Open Camera application currently has a score of 4.2 out of 5.0 in the Android Market and has been downloaded more than ten million times by Android users around the world. At Usroid, we have provided the latest and latest version at the request of users that you can download. Download with one click. This program is 100% free and does not require a cracked version.