Open it! – Pro v126.96.36.199 – Simple and full- featured Android file management application,
purchased version for $ 2.49, presented to you,
introduced and offered for the first time in Iran
Undoubtedly, you also refer to the internal or external memory of your device several times during the day and run all kinds of files or send them to your friends; But sometimes, due to the limitations of the default Android file management system, you can not completely meet your needs or make changes to your files. One of the best solutions to such a problem is to use side file management tools, which we have already provided different types of them to you dear ones. Open it! – Pro Paid is a simple yet versatile file management tool developed by Lukáš Anda for AndroidDeveloped and published in the big Google Play Market. The set of features and management options in this software allows its users to easily and without any problems to access the memory of your device and copy files, folders, delete or to another folder Transfer. Extract zip files without the need for any special tools and make the most of it. It is better not to miss this wonderful software and to read it, follow us in the following.
Some features and capabilities of Open it! – Android Pro:
- Access to a fully intelligent and functional file management system
- Apply a variety of common management commands such as copy, delete, move or extract
- Search your files or create new folders
- Access to different types of memory such as internal, SD card, otg and…
- Mark your favorite folders for faster access
- Support for root access to execute more administrative commands
- File transfer mode to ftp servers and PCs
Application Open it! – Pro with a set of different and unique capabilities has been able to get a score of 4.7 out of 5.0 with its price of $ 2.49 by the users of Google Play Android Market, which you can now download the latest version of it from the server site Usroid downloaded.
Changes in version v188.8.131.52:
* Support for more video formats
* More program stability.