Oxford Dictionary of Idioms v11.1.500 – The complete encyclopedia of English terms for Android
Premium version of the program with access to all features
English is the most important language among Iranians after Persian and for this reason it is taught to students as a main subject. In addition to learning at school, many parents send their children to private language classes and institutions for more and better education so that they can learn and use the language more fully and fluently. Despite all this training, it often happens that the graduates of these educational institutions, when they are in English-speaking environments, have difficulty understanding sentences and using them and cannot speak fluently. To. This problem is often due to the fact that in private schools and classes, formal and literary sections of English are taught to learners and not much attention is paid to everyday and slang English, which is full of idioms, proverbs and metaphors. Be.The Oxford Dictionary of Idioms is a complete Oxford Dictionary containing English slang terms, along with descriptions and interpretations, for the Android operating system, developed by the MobiSystems software group and published for free on Google Play. This dictionary contains more than 6,000 slang terms from around the world and can be used as a complete guide to English slang. Hundreds of modern and historical quotes clearly explain to learners how to use these terms. In order for these terms to stay in your mind better and to understand their meaning more easily, each of them is provided with additional information and even their origins, and in addition to learning, it can be interesting and fun information in Give you.
Some features and capabilities of Oxford Dictionary of Idioms Android application :
- Display suggested words when searching for easier typing
- Display related words and terms in search results
- Has a fuzzy filter to find words that are searched with misspellings.
- Ability to search using the camera and take photos of text
- Ability to search using audio input and say term for the phone
- Ability to translate and search terms in other applications with the touch of a button
- Has a favorites section to store terms for repetition and practice
- Maintain search history
- Display the term of the day to learn a term on a daily basis
- Support for split screen in Android 7
- Has an offline mode to use the application without the Internet
The Oxford Dictionary of Idioms app helps you increase your self-confidence when speaking in an English-speaking community by teaching you English slang, and significantly increases your language skills. With the satisfaction of Android users, this program has been able to receive a score of 4.1 out of 5.0 from Google Play users. Now you can download the premium version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free.
Changes in version v11.1.500 :
* Word Search
* Offline Mode
* Android 9 Support
* Faster Run
* New Help Center
* Bug fixes and app performance improvements