Learner’s Bookshelf Oxford V5.6.3 – bookshelf Oxford learners
unlocked version of the program
The ability to speak English and understand its sentences is one of the essential skills in our world. Anyone who wants to go beyond the realm of life and achieve higher levels of education and career advancement needs to be fluent in some language. There are many resources for learning English in the world, some of which have helped hundreds of millions to learn the language. The University of Oxford has always been a complete and excellent resource for learning English. The university’s publications have published excellent books for learning English, some of which are taught worldwide as an academic resource. If you want to learn English using the products of this university, you should not miss the program that we are introducing in Usroid today. Oxford Learner’s BookshelfThe title of an application for learning and practicing English using books and pamphlets published by Oxford University, is for the Android operating system by Oxford University Press ELT. Developed and published for free on Google Play. In this program, you can easily add English learning books and read them. Each book contains a number of audio and video files that you can easily play and use in your learning. If the books contain tests, you can easily answer them and send them to your teacher, or you can see the correct answers and correct your mistakes. It is also possible to record audio to compare pronunciation with program pronunciation. Note that this program is developed for use on tablets with a screen of at least 7 inches and can not be used on mobile phones and rooted devices.
Some features and capabilities of Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf Android app :
- Ability to add an infinite number of Oxford English textbooks
- The resources are completely interactive and you can easily answer their questions and find the correct answers.
- It is also possible to highlight different parts of the book and add notes to them.
- Books include video and audio to make learning easier for you.
- It is possible to record audio and compare it with the program’s pronunciations.
- You can change the speed of audio playback in the program as desired.
- It is possible to take the tests and send them easily to the language instructor.
Application Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf one of the most complete English learning apps that Android users have been satisfied with a score of 3.3 from 5.0 from Google Play users receive. Now you can download the unlocked version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free.
Changes in version v5.6.3 :
* Fixed a bug that caused the program to close.