Parallel Space – Multiple accounts & Two face v4.0.9177 – Professional application for creating multiple accounts for Android games and apps
Full and professional version with access to all features
You have probably thought many times about having two accounts on one app and being able to manage both of them on one device. In all existing operating systems, there are limitations that prevent you from installing an app twice on your smartphone. The Parallel Space－Multi Accounts app helps Android users to have multiple accounts of one app or game on their Android device. The Parallel Space app has been downloaded more than 50 million times from the Play Store, which shows its high performance. To explain how Parallel Space works, it simulates apps in its own environment and provides users with access to the main app environment. One of the best features of this app is the simulation of installed apps invisibly, which only you have access to and specially protects your privacy.
Some of the features and capabilities of the Parallel Space－Multi Accounts Android app:
- Create a simulated version of your apps within this application
- Ability to manage two accounts simultaneously without any problems
- Preservation of user privacy and protection of entered personal information
- Availability of different themes to change the simulated environment theme
- Support for 24 different languages to cover all applications
- Create an online gaming experience with two different accounts simultaneously
- No interference when using two accounts
The Parallel Space－Multi Accounts application, with its unique features and capabilities, has gained the trust of more than 50 million users, with a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0. You can now download the latest modded version from Usroid. The full version of the Parallel Space app is now available for download with just one click.
Note: First, install the program installation file, then install the 32-bit or 64-bit plugin according to the architecture of your device’s processor, and then run the program.