Physiology & Pathology v1.0.11 – Use 3D models, animations and interactive lessons to teach physiology and pathology to the human body
Purchased version of the app for $ 24.99 on Google Play
Biology has different branches, one of the most important and main of which is physiology. Physiology is the science that studies the vital functions of living organisms, organs, tissues, cells, and cell elements. Physiology in a sense is very close to anatomy and is closely related to it. In physiology, an attempt is made to carefully examine the organs and systems of the body, to explain how each functions using the laws of physics and mathematics. Physiology along with anatomy and biochemistry is one of the most important courses in medicine and related fields. Physiology is very important in understanding pathology (pathology) and is one of its prerequisites. Therefore, it is necessary for medical students to fully understand and learn this lesson. Today we are at your service with an application to help teach physiology. Physiology & PathologyThe title of an application for teaching physiology and pathology interactively and using various graphic elements, is specific to the Android operating system, which was developed by the Visible Body software group and published for $ 24.99 on Google Play. Using this program, you can see different body parts in three-dimensional models with accurate and stunning graphics of different views. You can manipulate 3D models or see how it works with various animations. In addition, you can access a complete source of the normal condition of each limb along with complications and diseases related to that limb. This program is very optimally and purposefully designed and teaches, step by step, different modes of common cardiovascular, renal, respiratory, gastrointestinal and musculoskeletal disorders.
Some features and capabilities of Android Physiology & Pathology program :
- Compare 3D models of natural anatomy with models with common diseases.
- You can set your heart rate and see a detachable 3D model in pulse mode.
- Contains animations about physiological processes of gas exchange, pulmonary ventilation, fluid balance, circular motion and…
- Interactive lessons to understand the progression of atherosclerosis, kidney stones, lung cancer and other common conditions
- Assess your knowledge of various physiological and pathological processes with a variety of tests
The Physiology & Pathology app has just been released on Google Play at a high price. Dear ones, now you can get the purchased and complete version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free. This program has been introduced at the collective request of you dear ones and its latest version is in front of you.
Changes in version v1.0.11 :
* An interactive guide to the main processes and common diseases of the human body
Instructions for installing and running the program:
– First download and install the installation file.
– Download the program data file and decompress it. Copy the com.visiblebody.physiologyandpathology folder to the Android / Obb path of the internal storage.
– Run the program.