Prison Break: Alcatraz v1.0 & Lockdown v1.03 – Two thought-provoking jailbreak games for Android,
priced at $ 0.99 on Google Play and purchased and complete!
Tested by running 100% offline
Prison Break: Alcatraz and Prison Break: Lock down are two incredibly beautiful brain teasers and adventure games for Android called Amphibius Developers for $ 0.99 each.It has been offered on Google Play and for the first time in Iran, we intend to introduce these two versions together in the presence of you, the lovers of intellectual games! The general story of both games is as follows: “You have been arrested and imprisoned for a crime you did not commit, and now there is nothing left for you to be killed for what you did not do!” You are an innocent person, so do your best to solve puzzles, riddles, manipulate systems and guards to find a way to escape from this terrible prison and prove your innocence! This is your only chance to escape death and prove your innocence, so do your best, you will finally succeed! ” If you are a fan of mind games , do not miss these two games under any circumstances.
Some features of Prison Break: Alcatraz 1.0 & Lockdown Android mind games:
- Jailbreak is very exciting and addictive!
- A variety of great puzzles to challenge you!
- A variety of challenges to find keys, passwords and hidden objects!
- A variety of really challenging mini-games!
- Different rooms with multiple themes!
- HD graphics with very exciting sound!
The two games Prison Break: Alcatraz and Prison Break: Lockdown have been offered in Google Play in two free and paid versions, and now we have a paid version for you in Usroid , which are the full and purchased versions of the game!
Changes in v1.0 and v1.03:
* Full version of the game and fully tested without any problems.
Additional descriptions of the two games:
- Prison Break: Lockdown was released on Google Play a long time ago, but Prison Break: Alcatraz just a few hours ago!
- The two games have a common style and Prison Break: Alcatraz can be considered the second part of Prison Break: Lockdown, so take turns playing!
- The games are 100% tested and offline and are released without the need for data.