Protector – Parental control & Child lock v2.7 – Children’s smartphone control application for Android
Purchased and complete version for $ 4.99
The growing popularity of smart devices around the world has led to a significant decline in the age of users to the point where we see children using smartphones. Due to this issue, one of the main concerns of parents is the unhealthy use of their Android devices by their children! Protector – Parental control & Child lockIs the title of a children’s mobile phone control application published by KnowHow on Android. This software helps parents to monitor all their children’s activities and block access to various parts of the smartphone. One of the features of this startup is the display of used programs along with the duration of activity, which helps parents make the necessary decisions in the use of their children. Set the available alarm to alert the child fully automatically if the child overuses the software. If you think your child is using an app too much, just go to settings and block access to it! If your children are important to you, then do not miss this application and follow us to receive it.
Some features and capabilities of Protector – Parental control & Child lock Android application:
- History of programs run by children
- Allow or block the use of programs in accordance with the rules
- Set time limits for your favorite apps
- Alert your children when you overuse your desired apps
- Display a chart of the programs used by the children
- Track applications that have not been used
- Accurate statistical display and sorting of lists based on various criteria
App Protector – Parental control & Child lock according to a feature very important and necessary managed by 4.99 dollar Score 4.2 out of 5.0 by users, Google Play downloads, which can now use the newest version purchased it from the database giant’s website Download Usroid ; All features are available in our version.
Changes in version v2.7:
* Troubleshoot and improve the ability of the program