Paid and paid version for $ 4.99 for free
Ringo Pro: Text & Call Alerts v1.6.2 Patched – a great application for setting SMS and custom calls for any desired Android-specific audience!
The paid version of the software is priced at $ 4.99 on Google Play!
Ringo Pro: Text & Call Alerts is a great and popular application for placing SMS ringtones and custom calls for your contacts, which was offered by Electric Pocket Studio for $ 4.99 on Google Play and has been used more than 100,000 times by users to date. It has been purchased all over the world and now we are going to introduce the paid version! Undoubtedly, you also have contacts in the contacts section of your device who call you more during the day than others, and you want to set a special alarm for them so that you can understand without opening the screen or even taking the phone out of your pocket. Who is calling you? Yes… This application allows you to set SMS and call calls to an unlimited number of contacts and has a simple user interface.
Some features and capabilities of Ringo Pro: Text & Call Alerts Android app:
* Insert custom gallery ringtones for different contacts
* Insert custom SMS (SMS) tones for different contacts
* Easy grouping of contacts to place different and common ringtones
* Provide a variety of settings and customization
* Having a very simple user interface without any annoying ads
Application Ringo Pro: Text & Call Alerts now in the Android Market has a rating of 4.2 out of 5.0 that we Farsrvyd the latest version of money, it is free and direct link to you and we hope the Psndtan be .
The Ringo Pro: Text & Call Alerts app disables notifications for both GO SMS Pro and Handcent messengers, if one of these two apps is installed on your phone and you like Ringo Pro: Text & Call Alerts without any Interfere Do the following:
– In GO SMS Pro, go to Menu / Settings / Advanced tab / Notification Settings, then uncheck Notifications, then go to Receive Settings and uncheck Disable other message notification.
– In Handcent Messenger, go to Tap Menu / Settings / Application Settings and select ‘Default Messaging Application’; Then select the Disable option and finally enable the Lower priority.
Changes in version v1.6.2:
* Added new features + fixes for application bugs and multiple optimizations