Samsung My Files v12.0.00.423 – One of the best and most popular Android file managers The original version of the program with more than 1.000.000.000 installations from Google Play
During the day, we download all kinds of files to our phone memory through various ways such as sites, social networks and messengers. We also create and save some files by different programs and our phone camera. These days, our phones have very large and large memories, and this has caused us to download and create files as much as possible without worrying about running out of memory. In the long run, this can cause widespread disruption in the memory of our smartphones and make it difficult for us to find our files. In such cases, the best way is to use a file manager application. Fortunately, Android has been very powerful in the field of file manager and we can find all kinds of file managers for it. Today we are at your service with a powerful and complete file manager. Samsung My Files TitleSamsung Official File Manager, For Android operating system, developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Developed and published for free on Google Play. Samsung is one of the companies that has excellent performance in both hardware and software and always tries to keep its customers satisfied by providing proprietary software. For some time now, the company has decided to release its powerful file manager for other Android users to use for free. This file manager gives you the power to manage your files as easily as a computer file manager. With Samsung File Manager you can manage files stored on SD card, USB drives and files stored in the cloud at the same time.
Some features and capabilities of Samsung My Files Android application :
- Quick and easy free memory of the device using the memory analysis tool
- Ability to hide free memory space from the application home screen
- Ability to view the full name of long-name files without using the file list view
- Ability to view and fully manage files in the phone memory, SD card and USB memory
- Ability to create, delete, transfer, copy, share and…. Easy files and folders
- View recent files (recently downloaded, opened, etc.)
- Display files based on their type
- Ability to create shortcuts to folders and files on the home screen and the main file manager
- Compatible with Samsung Cloud Drive, Google Drive and OneDrive
Samsung My Files application is one of the most popular Android file managers, which with more than 1,000,000,000 downloads from Google Play and satisfying Android users, has been able to receive a score of 4.4 out of 5.0 from Google Play users. Now you can download the original version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free without ads .