Sound Spectrum Pro v1.90 – Sound measuring and analysis tools for Android
Purchased version of the app for $ 6.99 on Google Play
Now that you are reading this, you hear different sounds, if you are using a computer, you hear the sound of a computer fan or you are listening to a music, at the same time you hear the sound of the wind or people talking. Listen. Each of these sounds has a different frequency length and you are hearing a combination of them. Sounds that have similar frequencies often overlap and are not heard properly. The world around us is full of such phonetic mixtures that make us more aware of our living environment. For some reason, we may need to measure and analyze sound, for which the spectrum or spectrum of the sound is usually plotted. To do this, they usually use a graph whose axes are the frequency and intensity of sound. This chart is a very useful and necessary tool in sound analysis. Today we are at your service with an application for drawing sound spectrum.Sound Spectrum Pro is an application for spectrum drawing and sound analysis, specific to the Android operating system, developed by Lindentree Software and published at $ 6.99 on Google Play. RTA (Instant Sound Analysis), FFT, Calibration, Signal Maker and… are all put together with a beautiful and efficient user interface and give you all the controls you need to be able to accurately Analyze the sound above.
Some features and capabilities of Sound Spectrum Pro Android app :
- FFT (range) and RTA (octave, 1/3 octave,… to 1/24 octave)
- Sound intensity levels on the DBA, DBC, and DBZ scales.
- Noise measure in octave RTA
- Equivalent to continuous sound level LAeq, LCeq, LZeq
- Impact response and RT60 measurement
- SPL Large font and LEQ benchmark
- THD + N Total harmonic distortion plus noise
- Fast FFT with sizes from 16k to 512k, providing frequency resolution of 0.1Hz directly and 0.01Hz with sampling.
- Sampling rate of 48 kHz, if supported by the device
- Numerous window functions that are easily accessible
- Logarithmic or linear frequency axes
- Adjustable peaks and bottoms (for waves)
- View the largest peak
- Adjustable power smoothing
- Measuring indicator which is also used to adjust the frequency of the signal generator.
- Signal generator: tone, white noise, white sweep, pink noise, pink sweep, pink octave, pink octave 3/1
- Simultaneous measurement mode (including frequency sweep) for clean and fast spectrum analysis
- Share and print images
- No ads!
Sound Spectrum Pro application with the satisfaction of Android users has been able to receive a score of 4.4 out of 5.0 from Google Play users. Now you can download the purchased version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free. This program was introduced at your request and now the latest version is in front of you.