STOP Headache App v1.0.3 – Headache Diagnosis App for Android Devices
Purchased and complete version for $ 0.99 for the first time on domestic websites
Headache is one of the most common diseases that everyone experiences many times during their life; Many headaches are benign in origin and can be relieved with just a little rest or taking a sedative, but in some cases where the headaches become severe and persistent, they may be a sign of a serious illness. STOP Headache AppTitle is a headache diagnosis application developed by Progressive Programming for Android and published on Google Play. One thing that amazes everyone after installation is the intelligent disease diagnosis system! The artificial intelligence used in this startup speaks to you like a doctor and asks various questions to provide answers and a detailed analysis of your disease and provide a specific solution. The existing database is able to diagnose more than 1,500 various diseases and help you solve your problems quickly. If necessary, all your conversations are not over in one session, and by receiving another visit from the program, you can explain your symptoms again at a specific time!
Some features and capabilities of STOP Headache Android app:
- Designed by several great physicians from a British university
- Identify more than 1500 different diseases
- Evaluate information received from the user to identify common or specific diseases
- Simulate a conversation between you and your doctor
- Advanced artificial intelligence algorithm to detect your disease
- Provide various solutions to eliminate the problems raised
- Get a visit for the next consultation!
STOP Headache App application with the benefit of its various features and capabilities has been able to receive a score of 4.5 out of 5.0 by Google Play users with its price of $ 0.99, which you can now download the latest version from the popular Usroid website . ; In our version all features are available for free.
Changes in version v1.0.3:
* There are no changes in Google Play for this version of the program.