What’s Up – A Mental Health App v2.3.6 – Android Anxiety, Depression and Stress Relief App
Unlocked and complete version of the program worth $ 4.99 for the first time in Iran
One of the problems that many people around the world face is depression, anxiety and stress. We all know that overcoming these problems is not easy and takes time. When forgetting these problems, it is very important who we are in contact with! Because people with positive thoughts have a lot of influence on our spirits. However, for the first time on Persian language websites, we want to introduce you to a unique software in this field. What’s Up – A Mental Health App is an anxiety, depression and stress relieving app developed by Jackson Tempra and published on Google Play. This software with its special features and capabilities helps to overcome your mental problems in a very short time and return to normal living conditions after only a few days. One of the main differences between this startup and other software is the scientific methods used in it. As mentioned, developers use two methods, CBT and ACT, to solve user problems, which leaves great results. A habit tracking system constantly monitors all your behaviors and with advanced analysis helps you to distinguish good or bad habits in a short time. The existing note-taking system helps you to record all your moods at any time and watch your mood improve and progress in this area over time. In addition, three scientific methods for breathing are taught, which provide the conditions to overcome your anger in a few seconds.
Some features and capabilities of What’s Up – A Mental Health App Android:
- 12 Common Negative Thinking Patterns and Simple Ways to Overcome Them
- 10 great metaphors to help you cope with negative emotions
- A comprehensive diary to store all your moods every day
- Internal Habit Tracker System to analyze your behavior and habits
- Option to compare your problems with bigger problems!
- A fun game to distract and overcome stress
- Learn 3 specific breathing techniques to overcome anger and rage
- Over 70 quotes from greats and celebrities to deal with anxiety and problems
- Sync information between Android and iOS smartphones
- More than 20 different themes
What’s Up – A Mental Health App with the benefit of its special features and capabilities by its developer for free with a payment within the network of $ 4.99 has been published on Google Play and was able to receive a score of 4.3 out of 5.0 by users, Now you can download the latest full version without any restrictions from the direct links of Usroid website.