What’s Up – A Mental Health App v2.3.6 – An Android app for anxiety, depression, and stress relief
The unlocked and full version of the app worth $4.99 for the first time in Iran
One of the problems that many people around the world face is depression, anxiety, and stress. We all know that overcoming these problems is not easy and requires time. During the time of forgetting these problems, it is very important that we are in contact with positive-minded people! Because people with positive thoughts have a great impact on our moods. Nevertheless, we intend to introduce you to a unique software in this field for the first time on Persian-language websites. What’s Up – A Mental Health App is the name of an anxiety, depression, and stress relief application developed by Jackson Tempra and published on Google Play. This software, with its special features and capabilities, helps you overcome your mental problems in a very short time and return to normal life conditions only after a few days. One of the main differences of this startup with other software is the scientific methods used in it. As we mentioned, developers use CBT and ACT methods to solve users’ problems, which yields extraordinary results. A habit tracking system continuously monitors all your behaviors and helps you distinguish between bad and good habits in a short time with advanced analysis. The note-taking system helps you take note of all your moods at any time and over time, you can witness the improvement of your mood and your progress in this area. In addition to these three scientific methods, breathing techniques are taught, which provide conditions for overcoming your anger and frustration in a few seconds.
Some features and capabilities of the What’s Up – A Mental Health App for Android:
- 12 common patterns of negative thinking and simple ways to overcome them
- 10 great metaphors to help you deal with negative emotions
- A comprehensive journal to store all your mental states every day
- An internal habit tracking system to analyze your behavior and habits
- An option to compare your problems with bigger ones!
- A fun game for distraction and stress relief
- 3 specific breathing techniques to overcome anger and frustration
- Over 70 quotes from greats and celebrities to cope with anxiety and problems
- Synchronization of information between Android and iOS smartphones
- Over 20 different themes
The What’s Up – A Mental Health App app has been released for free with in-app purchases of $4.99 on Google Play by its developer, taking a rating of 4.3 out of 5.0 from users. You can now download the latest complete version without any limitations from the direct links on the Usroid website.