Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info v2.0.1 – a program to access the data of fires in natural areas in America for Android
purchased version app is $ 0.99 on Google Play
Fires are one of the main causes of the loss of vegetation and forests in the world. Many of these fires are caused by humans intentionally or unintentionally, and due to the remoteness of the forests, we usually notice fires when the extent of the fire has increased. In such cases, many trees will be destroyed and the task of controlling the fire will be much more difficult. Satellites can be used to help detect fires better and faster. The Office of Satellite Operations and Product Operations (OSPO) is part of the National Environmental Satellite Data and Information Service (NESDIS). NESDIS is also part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and the Department of Commerce. OSPO was created by merging the Office for the Processing and Distribution of Satellite Data (OSDPD) and the Office of Satellite Operations, and is responsible for maintaining comprehensive planning and data information for both geostationary and polar orbiting satellites, as well as providing data collection products. Powered by these satellites. The job of this office is to collect all kinds of satellite information and provide information for different purposes. This information can be used for a variety of uses, one of which is to control fires in forests and nature out of reach. Today we are at your service with a program that displays information about fires in natural areas.Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info The title of the application for easy download of satellite information from NOAA / USGS about fires in forests and natural areas, for Android operating system, developed by QuantumTek Engineering software group and published for $ 0.99 on Google Play Has been. With this program, you can get accurate data on the state of fire in nature with a variety of maps, news and announcements.
Some features and capabilities of Wildfire – NOAA Fire Map Info Android app :
- Display current fire status: Display current status of NASA MODIS and VIIRS I-band to detect fire accompanied by USGS analysis.
- Dangerous Fire Areas: Displays NOAA and USGS information on current fire status
- Weather Information: Displays near-current data including NOAA HD weather radar, long-term hazards, short-term observations and warnings with wind speeds and jumps و.
- News and Analysis: View current status of national events and updates from responsible offices along with graphical analysis from various sources such as the Federal Meteorological Agency and weather agencies
- View a variety of satellite maps
Wildfire application – NOAA Fire Map Info with the satisfaction of Android users has been able to receive a score of 3.9 out of 5.0 from Google Play users . Now you can download the purchased version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free. This program has been introduced at your request and the latest version is in front of you.
Changes in version v2.0.1 :
* Fixed bugs and application problems.