Medical Lab Tests v1.0 – An Android app for interpreting medical lab tests
The professional and complete version of the app with access to all content
One of the main ways to assess the body’s condition and diagnose diseases is through medical tests. Medical tests come in various types and their purpose is to examine different parts of the body to find abnormalities and diseases. Such tests are performed by medical laboratory specialists and their results are interpreted by specialized physicians. Usually, the results are such that non-specialists cannot understand them, but with the app we introduce today, you can easily obtain complete and sufficient information about the parameters of each test. Medical Lab Tests is the title of a complete source and reference for obtaining accurate and complete information about various medical tests, specifically for the Android operating system. It has been developed by Medicon Applications software group and is available for free on Google Play. This program is a rich and vast library for common medical tests and will be very useful and practical for nurses, doctors, medical students, and enthusiasts in this field. The design of this program is very simple and user-friendly, and its contents are organized in such a way that with a quick search in the program, you can get a general view of each of the topics and test parameters. All values in the program are available in both SI and US units. To access different parts of the program more easily and quickly, each section has separate categories. Of course, the ability to search the program and its contents is also provided easily and with high power. You can easily add your favorite sections of the program to the Favorites section if you want to have easier access to them in future visits.
Some features and capabilities of the Medical Lab Tests Android app:
- Clean, simple, and user-friendly interface with new and interactive design
- Most used and common medical tests with different values in various categories
- Support for SI and US unit systems
- Ability to add test values as favorites for easier access in future visits
- Powerful search engine
- Obtaining information about the range of each test value along with clinical information and interpretations
- Suitable for use by nurses, medical students, doctors, and other medical professionals
- Optimized for use on all Android devices
- Completely usable offline without the need for internet
- No registration or data entry required in the application
The Medical Lab Tests application has received a rating of 4.4 out of 5.0 from Android users, and now you can download the professional version of this app with all its features and capabilities for free from Usroid. This program is introduced at your request and the latest complete version is available to you.
Version Changes v1.0:
* The first version of the application is now available on Google Play.