PhotoMap PRO Photo Gallery v9.4.5 – Geographical and feature-packed Android gallery app,
purchased version worth $ 2.99,
If you pay attention, all the galleries published for Android devices have the same functionality and their job is to manage and categorize images; In the meantime, there are tasteful developers who are taking special initiatives! PhotoMap PRO Photo Gallery is a unique gallery with unique features developed by Dr. Ludger Bischofs in Google Market for AndroidIt’s been published. Enjoy photography and complete your images by placing the recorded photos on Google Maps gallery! The Google Maps Photography app helps users take photos of their different moments, and by placing the recorded images on their original location on the map, they can write a complete description of their memories and detail them. Save. Take regular photos of your travels and create a unique diary with your photos. There are several categories included in this application, and you can easily make the most of each of them. There are also various frames for making various collages, which multiplies the pleasure of managing images!
Some features and capabilities of Android PhotoMap PRO Photo Gallery:
- Share recorded images via link
- View images on cloud servers
- View photos on a shared network drive or directory via RESP FTP / FTPS. CIFS / SMB
- Quickly place images on your original location on Google Maps
- Zoom in on maps and use them in 3D
- Different modes display maps
- Add your notes and memories on the pictures
- Create geographic collages!
- Track your travels with a geographic tracker
- Move your photos just by dragging and dropping
- Professional image editor before storing them
Application PhotoMap PRO Photo Gallery as a different gallery and applications, attention and Android technology is the best-selling magazine. The above program was released for $ 2.99 on the big Play Store and was able to get a score of 4.5 out of 5.0 by users, which, as always, you can download the purchased version for free from the Usroid site.