Solo Scientific Calculator The best scientific calculator software with the latest features in Google Play has been introduced for the Android operating system , which can fascinate any user with its extremely beautiful and classic user interface. The software, which is the world’s first large calculator with support for matrix operations, currently has a score of 4.5 out of 5.0 in the Android Market , and the solo tools programming group has made it available to users for free.
With this calculator, you can easily and in a classic environment, do your calculations with high speed, and if you want, you can customize the interface according to your taste from the colors of red, green, blue and purple. !
Some features, capabilities and features of Android Solo Scientific Calculator:
* Having a general history section to display accounts
* Ability to convert different units
* Percentage support for% related operations
* Supports trigonometric functions – radians, degrees and slopes – including hyperbolic functions
* Ability to perform fractional and decimal calculations
* Ability to use the program in both horizontal and vertical modes
* Ability to convert area, distance, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, etc.
* Support and having all the basic math functions
* Customizable user interface with various tasks including changing the color of the application environment
* Having different functions such as medals, random number , permutation and so on
* Having different scientific, engineering and fixed-point modes
If you are looking for a simple and fast calculator for your Android phone , try the compact and compact calculator like Solo Scientific Calculator ! You can download the latest version of this software for free with a direct link from Usroid…
Changes in version v1.1.3:
* Troubleshoot and improve performance