[Alzex Personal Finance v3.5 [Premium – Android Personal and Family Accounting App for
Premium Version worth $ 34.95
Alzex Personal Finance Premium Unlocked is a simple and practical application for tracking family expenses and personal accounting for Android, developed by Anna Shirokova and published in the Google Play Store. With this program, users will be able to audit all their expenses and incomes in the shortest possible time and store the information in a comprehensive database. One of the best features of this smart app, which is also very popular, is its home screen dashboard, which provides you with a summary of information on one page, and a great clarity of any cost and revenue. is showing. If you add some identical data to the program during the day, unlike other software similar ones don’t need to be time consuming, and just by touching an option, duplicate data will be added to your information list. In addition, it doesn’t matter what country you are in and what your currency is, because Alzheimer’s supports all the currencies in the world and records everything carefully.
Some features and capabilities of Alzex Personal Finance Android app:
- Accurate and flawless storage of all information
- Record all your expenses and income
- Intelligent data synchronization system with your other devices ( Android , iOS, Windows)
- Enter duplicate data with just one touch
- Protect all your account information with a password
- Support for all currencies in the world
- Separating transactions and work accounts from personal accounts
- Create different categories for all costs and revenues
- Track your debt to different people and banks
- Careful analysis of all information and display complete reports
Alzex Personal Finance application, with the support of a special and unique set of features in the field of tracking all your expenses and incomes, has been able to get a score of 4.0 out of 5.0 by Google Play users with thousands of active downloads. Get the premium version of it from Usroid website without the need for in-network payments.