Firefox Beta – فایرفاکس بتا is the experimental version of the famous and well-known Firefox browser from Mozilla studio, designed for tablets and Android smartphones, which has been released for free and has been downloaded by more than 10 million Android users worldwide and is considered one of the best programs. The original version of Mozilla Firefox has been available on the site for a long time and is downloaded by thousands of Android users daily, and in my opinion, this browser does not need any additional explanations or introductions! But at the request of users, we decided to introduce the beta version of Firefox for Android! You may ask yourself why beta? What is the difference between the original and beta versions? Stay with us. Mozilla studio has released an experimental version to provide its flawless browser, which users can install on their mobile devices and have features beyond the original version, with the difference that Mozilla’s goal is to identify the problems of browsers on various devices and solve all of them, and finally, when it sees that its new feature works without any problems on all devices, it updates the original version!
Some of the popular features of Firefox browser for Android:
- Support for add-ons such as ad-blocker and password manager
- Display various video formats from different websites in the browser
- High security and privacy protection
- Fast loading of web pages
- Easy and simple user interface
- Support for all smartphones and tablets with different screen sizes
- Possibility to save websites for offline reading
- Professional bookmark adding and management
- Full support for Flash to display Flash files
The Firefox Beta application now has a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0 on the Android market. You can download the latest version for free and with a direct link from Usroid. Three different installation files have been provided separately for specific processors, and you can first view images of the program environment and then download it with one click if you wish.