New Oxford American Dictionary v11.4.602 – New Oxford American Dictionary for Android
Premium and complete version of the app
English is the most widely used language in the world, and billions of people speak it. It is taught to students in schools all over the world and is accepted as a medium of communication between other languages. In addition, English is the language of science, entertainment, and politics, which has made it one of the most dynamic languages. Every year, a large number of new words and concepts are added to the English language, making it more complete and richer. Oxford University publishes a dictionary that includes all English words. The university’s publications are always striving to make their dictionary richer by collecting the latest words added to English, which has created one of the most up-to-date and advanced dictionaries for this language. Today, we are here with the Android version of the printed Oxford dictionary. New Oxford American Dictionary is the title of an up-to-date, comprehensive, and complete dictionary for the English language, specifically for the Android operating system, developed by MobiSystems and published for free on Google Play. This program includes over 350,000 words, phrases, and sentences that provide extensive coverage of English vocabulary and phrases. Innovative and new words such as computer, technology, and… are also covered in this program. Over 75,000 audio pronunciations are also provided for both rare and commonly used words, helping you to learn the precise pronunciation of words and phrases. You no longer need to type the words you are looking for in the search bar. If you encounter an unfamiliar word in other applications, you can get its explanation and meaning by tapping the Tap to Translate option. Or, simply taking a picture of the text will translate it for you. You can even enter your desired words and phrases by speaking them out loud.
Some of the features and capabilities of the New Oxford American Dictionary Android application:
- Containing over 350,000 words with coverage of the latest English words and phrases
- In accordance with the print version of the Oxford Dictionary
- Featuring 75,000 accurate audio pronunciations for rare and commonly used words
- Easy search of words in other applications
- Ability to search for words by taking a picture of them
- Completing words when entering them in the search box
- Featuring fuzzy filter to correct misspelled words
- Ability to use offline
- Ability to search for words by voice
The New Oxford American Dictionary app is one of the most comprehensive and complete English dictionaries that has received a 4.4 out of 5.0 rating from Android users. You can now download the premium version of this app with all its features and capabilities for free from Usroid.
Version Changes v11.4.602:
* In accordance with the latest Oxford Publications database
* Bug fixes and program performance improvements
Installation and Execution Instructions:
– Download the data file and extract it from the compressed format. Copy the com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.oxford.newamerican folder to the Android/data directory of the device’s internal memory.