WiFi and Bluetooth Remote v7.0 – Android device to virtual mouse and keyboard conversion application for PC
Purchased version for $ 1.99
In many cases, different people may not have access to the mouse and keyboard when using a personal computer. In such cases, the lack of a keyboard can be partially compensated by using a virtual computer keyboard, but access to the mouse is not possible. . This time, the tasteful Android developers have started working and released a great application called WiFi and Bluetooth Remote, which can be used to make Android smart devicesTurned it into a mouse or keyboard via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and easily used it on the Windows platform. PCs typically use both Windows and Linux operating systems, which in addition to supporting these two operating systems, also fully supports Apple computers, ie the Macintosh operating system. You can relax anywhere and easily search the web! Because WiFi and Bluetooth Remote uses a smart speech-to-text conversion system, you can easily type your texts without using a keyboard. In addition to the mentioned features, this application also has other capabilities, which you can read more about with Usroid.
Some features and capabilities of Android WiFi and Bluetooth Remote app :
- Supports all mouse movements such as scrolling, double clicking, dragging and dropping and…
- Use a standard and optimized keyboard
- Supports various functions and special keys
- Fully automatic server detection
- Connect using Wi-Fi (Windows, Linux, Mac) and Bluetooth (Windows)
- Support for numpad keys
- Control Windows Media Player and other players remotely
- Ability to browse and access computer media files
- Ability to turn off or reset the computer remotely
- Browse the web using a remote computer browser
- Ability to control computer games by the application
The WiFi and Bluetooth Remote application, taking advantage of its extensive features and also the price of $ 1.99, has been able to receive a score of 4.1 out of 5.0 , which you can now download the latest version of it from the huge Usroid database .