Height Increase – Increase Height Workout, Taller v1.0.8  – Height increase – Height increase exercises
Premium version of the program with access to all features and capabilities

Human height is a characteristic that directly affects many aspects of life. For example, being tall will increase your appearance and increase your self-confidence, and it can also provide many job and sports opportunities for you. Short and tall depends on many factors. According to most people, human height depends only on hereditary factors, while studies have shown that the effect of heredity and genetics on human height or short stature is only 60% and the remaining 40% is environmental and lifestyle factors. For example, the activities that a person does or the type of nutrition and sleep he has can have a great impact on his height growth. That is why effective methods for increasing height have been invented, and today we are at your service with a program that teaches you these methods. Height Increase – Increase Height Workout, TallerThe title of an application with a set of exercises to increase height, is specific to the Android operating system, developed by Leap Fitness Group and published for free on Google Play. This is an Android bodybuilding appIt includes very effective exercises and diets that you can follow to increase your height in a short time. The exercises are all prepared by professionals and specialists, and animations and videos have been used to make them easier to understand and learn. You only need 14 to 18 minutes a day to do the exercises and you can do the exercises anywhere, even at home or at work. Following the diet of the program greatly increases the effectiveness of its methods. These diets include nutrients such as calcium, protein and vitamins that affect height growth. In addition, you will be provided with many educational tips on increasing height. There is also a sleep tracker in the app that ensures you sleep properly.

Some features and capabilities of Height Increase – Increase Height Workout, Taller Android app :

  • Includes a set of high-impact exercises designed by professionals
  • Includes effective and beneficial diets to increase height
  • Can be used before and after puberty
  • Provide training tips to increase height faster
  • Track and plan your sleep to get the most impact
  • Ability to customize training programs
  • Provide complete statistics with various graphs of your progress and performance
  • Ability to set reminders to do sports and other program actions

Height Increase – Increase Height Workout, Taller app is a great tool for those who suffer from short stature and want to increase their strength with healthy methods. This application, with the satisfaction of Android users, was able to receive a score of 4.6 out of 5.0 from Google Play users. Now you can download the premium version of this program with all the features and capabilities from Usroid for free.

Version v1.0.8 changes : 

* Improved user experience
* Fixed bugs

 

Height Increase - Increase Height Workout, Taller

 

 

<div