ContactsX v2.1.7 – Simple Contact Management App for Android Devices
Offering the purchased version for $4.98 to you
We all use various tools to manage contacts on our smartphones, each of which performs a specific task. Using different applications not only reduces storage space on the device, but also slows down its performance, making the Android device less efficient. ContactsX is a simple and comprehensive application for managing contacts on Android devices, developed by Snow Technology and published on Google Play. With a unique set of features, this software makes users independent of any other miscellaneous tools and enables them to have powerful management over all their contacts. One of the most important abilities of ContactsX is the ability to perform group operations. Simply select a group of contacts to send your emails and text messages to all of them without any problems. You have access to your recent call list and can view all incoming and outgoing calls without any loss or reduction in quality. This application has various features that you can learn more about in the following article.
Some features and capabilities of the ContactsX Android app:
- Professional management of all contacts
- Creating different groups and placing any number of contacts among them
- Possibility to create group SMS and email for existing groups
- Different search modes for contacts
- Intelligent system for transferring group SMS
- Adding contacts and received messages from them to favorites list
- Access to a complete and comprehensive list of call history
- Possibility to filter call history based on various features
- Adding an image to each of your contacts
The ContactsX application has been able to achieve a rating of 4.2 out of 5.0 by Google Play users as one of the top contact management apps with its $4.98 price tag. You can now download the latest purchased version of it for free from the Usroid website; our version is installable and usable on all Android devices.