Brawlhalla v5.00 – Exciting action game “Land of Fighters” for Android devices
A very competitive and exciting game from Ubisoft with over 40 million active players
Tested with offline performance (with online section)
Brawlhalla – The Land of Fighters is a popular and attractive game from Ubisoft, which was first released globally in April 2014 and is available to players of eighth generation consoles such as PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch as well as Windows PC. Took. This game multiplied its popularity over the years and became one of the top cross-platform action games. The high popularity of this game made Ubisoft think of making a mobile version of it, but since the main goal of this company was to provide a version compatible with other versions of this game, the process of making it took a little longer than expected. Finally, this game was released in August 2020 for Android and iOS operating systems, making Brawlhalla one of the most successful online cross-platform games. If you do not know what cross-platform is, we must say that cross-platform means that players with any console, system or device that has run this game and connected to its servers can play this game with all other players. This causes all of them to be connected to the same servers instead of building sub-servers for each device, and the number of active players at the moment is much higher. This is a great feature for such games and one of the reasons for the popularity of this type of game is exactly this feature.
In Brawlhalla, you step into a world where everything depends on epic battles as different fighters. There are dozens of different types of heroes with unique features in this game that you can unlock and upgrade yourself. The whole game is done in two parts, offline and online. The offline section includes the training section as well as the multiplayer (local) combat section. But what makes this game so popular is its online part with cross-platform capability. In the online section of Brawlhalla game, there are all kinds of games and competitions. You can compete online with other players from all over the world in 1-on-1 or 2-on-2 battles or other types of games. In some game modes, up to 8 people can play with each other at the same time. The general style and rules of the game are simple, and your main criterion for winning and gaining better ranks is to win battles against rivals. You have to throw them down from the platforms with hard blows or hit them hard enough to defeat them. The overall format of these competitions is scored according to the number of overcoming competitors. By earning points and money that you earn from these competitions, you can buy different items or unlock more characters. The gameplay is smooth and dynamic and is considered a fast-paced Action game. Everything in this game depends on the speed of your high reactions; So prepare yourself for exciting and difficult battles. You can download this beautiful and entertaining game from Usroid servers right now and enjoy it.
- The game is installed only on devices with ARM64 processor
- The game can also be played without the Internet, but in this case you can only use the Offline Mode section.
- To connect to game servers online, you can use different servers that are closer in location.
- At present, Iranian users can connect to game servers and play online with others without the need for special action.
- There is no hacked or modded version of Brawlhalla and it is likely that such a version will not be released for this game, but if such a version is released, Usroid will put it for you.
Game installation and running instructions:
– First download and install the installation file.
– Download the data file and decompress it. Copy the air.com.ubisoft.brawl.halla.platform.fighting.action.pvp folder to the Android / obb path of the device’s internal storage.
– Run the game.