Enhanced SMS & Caller ID + v3.6.1 – SMS reading application and Android caller name
Purchased version for $ 2.49 Dedicated to you dear ones
It happens to all of us that we are doing something and we can not stop it and check the messages received from our friends. Sometimes the text of these messages is very important and the slightest delay in reading them can affect our lives. In such a situation, smart tools can be one of the best options available. Enhanced SMS & Caller ID +Title is a great application for reading short messages and callers’ names for Android, which was developed by Ed Kawas and published in the big Google Play Market. This feature-rich app allows users to be notified of the contents of messages via voice and who sent it to them without having to remove their mobile phone. In addition to reading the text of text messages or emails received to respond to them, you do not need to pick up the smartphone and you will be able to send them your answers by voice. Apart from the program capability that we mentioned, there are various other features in it, among which, event reminders are useful; Each important event that you add to Google Calendar is identified and reminded at a specified time.
Some features and capabilities of Enhanced SMS & Caller ID + Android application:
- Read text messages and caller names
- Ability to search your friends’ contact numbers
- Various settings for short message voice notifications and multimedia messages
- Reply to received text messages by voice
- Audio reminder of Google Smart Calendar events
- Various and functional widgets for changing voice notifications
- Bluetooth headset support
- Supports most car Bluetooth systems
- Ability to reverse search for unknown numbers
App Enhanced SMS & Caller ID + able to rely on a set of special features and unique at a price of $ 2.49 Self- rated 4.3 out of 5.0 by users receive, which can now use the newest version of bought it from the website Big Usroid Receive.
Changes in version v3.6.1:
* Appropriate description for each access
* Update the list of languages alphabetically.